Your privacy is extremely important to us, and that’s why we’ve created this document to disclose to you (the user) how we collect and use any information you provide on our website www.bravoblinds.com.au
As a company, Bravo Blinds Pty Ltd (ABN: 34 643 986 476) is committed to protecting your privacy and personal information. In conjunction with the Terms and Conditions that govern bravoblinds.com.au, this document will provide you with a full picture of how we use any and all user information that we obtain through our website.
We do not sell, trade or rent your personal information to others. We will never knowingly make your information available to a third party without your permission. However, there are a few things you should know.
We do use other companies and individuals to perform services on our behalf (this includes things like delivering packages and processing payments). In these instances, anyone will have the information they need to perform their respective services, but they will never be authorized to use your information for any other purpose.
Personal information collection
In order to provide you with the best products and services, we may collect and use personal information, including:
- Mailing address
- Telephone number
- Email address
In most cases, we’ll collect this information through the following channels:
- Over the phone Written correspondence: letter, fax, email or social media
- Electronic database subscriptions (email)
- Website enquiries
- In-person contact
We collect, hold, use and disclose your personal information to:
- Meet our legal obligations
- Identify our customers and potential customers
- Send you messages and information about our products, services and other benefits
- Billing and invoicing purposes
- Management, administrative, quality assurance and complaint handling activities
- Review and improve our products and services
We resolve to use information in accordance to the guidelines outlined on this page and reserve the right to make changes at any time.